With the partnership of CVS Caremark, the United Negro College Fund (UNCF) is pleased to offer “CVS Pharmacy, INC: Pharmacy Scholarship”. Students who are enrolled or intend to enroll full-time as a degree-seeking
candidate in an AACP-accredited pharmacy program leading to a graduate degree in pharmacy can apply. UNCF envisions a nation where all Americans have equal access to a college education that prepares them for rich intellectual lives.
UNCF, the United Negro College Fund, also known as the United Fund, is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and general scholarship funds for 37 private historically black colleges and universities.
- Award Amount: $5,000
- Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Winner Announcement: Not Known
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Minimum of a 3.0 of a 4.0 Scale
- Demonstrated unmet financial need (as verified by their college or university)
- Enrolled or intent to enroll full-time as a degree-seeking candidate in an AACP-accredited pharmacy program leading to a graduate degree in pharmacy. Preference is given to those candidates affiliated with CVS at the time of final review
Instructions for Applying:
To apply for the scholarship firstly applicants need to register themselves through the given link: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Account/LogOn
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- A resume
- An essay
- A letter of recommendation
- An unofficial transcript for full consideration
The successful applicant will receive the sum of $5,000.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any question you can mail to kenya.gray-at-uncf.org