Award Amount: Covers all tuition, books, living expenses, and fees
Number of Awards: Fifty (50)
Deadline: December 15, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln is pleased to announce the “CASNR Undergraduate Scholarship Program”. The program is open to a four-year (120 credit hour) bachelor’s degree in integrated Sciences that is focused on conservation agriculture, entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovative. All applicants will submit an essay of a 500-word to be entered in the scholarship program.
The University of Nebraska was founded on February 15, 1869, two years after the State of Nebraska was admitted into the U.S. Its three primary missions of teaching, research, and service, the university is the state’s primary intellectual center providing leadership.
In order to be considered eligible to apply, you must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Meet all University of Nebraska-Lincoln admission requirements.
- Applicants must have graduated from high school by the start of the academic year the applicant is applying for or be a transfer student from the university.
- If you have already completed a Bachelor degree program, you are not eligible.
- Rwandan students are eligible.
- Applicants must meet University of Nebraska-Lincoln English proficiency requirements for full admission.
- TOEFL score of 70 with a written subscore of 20.
- IELTS score of 6.0 with a written subscore of 5.5.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://ssp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1yNu9M2uNOMYsVT
To apply, students must be able to provide the following:
- A stamped copy of S4, S5 and S6 academic transcripts with class ranking.
- Copy of national exam results after interview selection.
- a 500-word essay answering “Why are you passionate about pursuing a career aligned with Rwandan agriculture?”.
The University of Nebraska–Lincoln will provide full scholarships, to include tuition, fees, living expenses, and travel costs.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, you can contact the CUSP Scholarship Committee at cusp-at-unl.edu.