Award Amount: $52,976.08
Number of Awards: Five (5)
Deadline: 5 p.m. EST on Friday, February 23, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
The University of Pittsburgh’s Kenneth P. Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences is happy to announce the “Dietrich School Diversity Postdoctoral Fellowship Program” for two years. The fellowship program is only inviting to the qualified candidates who have satisfactorily completed all requirements for the PhD degree. The program will promote a relatively comprehensive package of fringe benefits, including medical insurance, participant-paid dental and vision insurance, life insurance
The University of Pittsburgh is a state-related research university located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania .The diversity of experience, composition, and intellectual fields increases creativity, innovation, and the exchange of ideas and ultimately advances the academic mission of the University.
To be eligible for this opportunity you must completed all satisfactorily requirements for the PhD degree, including any oral defence, by March 1, 2018.
Instructions for Applying:
To be eligible applicant must submit the online application, the link is: https://as.pitt.edu/diversitypostdoctoralfellowships/application-process
Applications for the Dietrich School Diversity Postdoctoral Fellowship Program should include the following:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Dissertation table of contents.
- Two-page statement of research interests outlining the goals of the research you will undertake during the term of the fellowship.
- Two-page statement of teaching interests and philosophy.
- One-to-two page diversity statement, in which you share how your past, planned, or potential contributions or experiences relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion will advance the University of Pittsburgh’s commitment to inclusive excellence.
- Writing sample or excerpt of no more than 20 pages including references and appendices.
- Course proposal including the subject area, a brief syllabus and proposed methods for a 15-week course directed towards advanced undergraduate or graduate students
- Three letters of recommendation (Applicants must submit the names and e-mail addresses of three recommenders via the application page.
The University of Pittsburgh will provide an annual stipend of $47,476.08, a $4,000 annual research/travel allowance, and a $1,500 one-time moving allowance.
Detailed Information Link:
You have questions about this application. E-mail questions to humctr-at-pitt.edu.