Job/Position Title: Winter World Bank Internship
Salary Range: Not known
Application Deadline: The program will start on October 31, 2017, each year
The World Bank Group (WBG), is excited to offer the applications for the Winter World Bank Internship. In this program, the Bank Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment and as well as, it will generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting.In order to apply, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is a family of five international organizations that make leveraged loans to developing countries. It is the largest and most famous development bank in the world and is an observer at the United Nations Development Group. The bank’s stated mission is to achieve the twin goals of ending extreme poverty and building shared prosperity.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or Ph.D. with plans to return to school full-time).
- Successful candidates have usually completed their first year of graduate studies or are into their Ph.D. programs.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
- You must complete your application in a single session and will be able to submit it only if you have uploaded all the required documents.
- Provide the most current contact information. Ensure that you have correctly spelt out your email
- Ensure that you have correctly spelt out your email address since this will be our main channel of communication with you regarding your candidacy.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Do Not enter any special characters in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application by sign-in through the given link:
Attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the following formats: .doc, .docx, or .pdf
- Make sure that the filenames of the documents that you are attaching do not contain any special characters. PDF files are the best files to upload.
- Once you submit your application, you will not be able to make any further changes/updates.
The Bank pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses.