Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards:10
Deadline: January 30, 2018
Winner Announcement: Not known
Digital Responsibility is pleased to announce the Technology Addiction Awareness Scholarship. The program is open to high school freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, college, and graduate school student of any level. There is no age limit, home-schooled students are also eligible. In order to apply, the applicants will submit a full length 500- to 1,000-word essay about technology addiction.
Digital Responsibility was started by a group of Silicon Valley tech employees who wished to share with young people the personal and public consequences of technology. Technology is part of our daily lives, but we have an obligation to use it and share it responsibly.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must:
- Be a high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior or a current or entering college or graduate school student of any level.
- Home-schooled students are also eligible.
- There is no age limit.
- You must also be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link:
- Digital Responsibility will select the 10 finalists based on the content of the 140-character message.
- The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Detailed Information Link: