Temple University is a state-related doctoral university, was founded in 1884. Their are 17 schools and colleges, eight campuses, hundreds of degree programs, more than 38,000 students combine to create one of the nation’s most comprehensive and diverse learning environments. In neighborhoods, across disciplines and on a global stage, members of the Temple community are making things happen.
“Temple University is a national center of excellence in teaching and research with an international presence.”
Temple University Ranking
- Temple University’s ranking in Best Colleges is 115 in National Universities.
- Its in-state tuition and fees are $16,274 (2017-18) and out-of-state tuition and fees are $27,266 (2017-18).
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 29,275, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 384 acres.
Temple University is designated as an “R1” Research University by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, and offers more than 400 degree programs at 17 schools and colleges and five professional schools, including programs in art, business, communications, education, engineering, liberal arts, music, science, and the health professions.
- The main campus is in North Philadelphia, about 1.5 miles north of Center City.
- It occupies 105 acres an estimated 12,000 students live on or near it.
- Events for students and the public include concerts, performances, clubs, exhibits, and lectures.
Temple University offers a number of student services, including nonremedial tutoring, placement service, health service, and health insurance. Temple University also offers campus safety and security services like 24-hour foot and vehicle patrols, late night transport/escort service, 24-hour emergency telephones, lighted pathways/sidewalks, controlled dormitory access (key, security card, etc).
At Temple, they believe that students from all walks of life should have access to a college education. This belief is backed by facts.
- About 60% of first-year Temple students receive need-based financial aid.
- All students are automatically considered for academic scholarships.
- The average first-year financial aid package is about $15,000.
Temple University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 29,275, with a gender distribution of 48 percent male students and 52 percent female students. At this school, 19 percent of the students live in college-owned, -operated or -affiliated housing and 81 percent of students live off campus.
- Undergraduate degrees
- Graduate and professional degrees
- Online Learning and Degrees
The Honors Program at Temple University is dedicated to providing high-achieving students with enriching academic opportunities, holistic advising, a dynamic and inclusive community, and strong encouragement and support all the way to Commencement and beyond.
- Address: 1801 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19122, USA
- Phone: +1 215-204-7000
- Website: https://www.temple.edu/
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/