Award Amount: $1,500 each
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 8, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Retail Contractors Association is offering the Retail Contractors Association Scholarship to America’s top students. The program is open to undergraduate students who are enrolled as a full-time student in Construction Science, Construction Management, Building Construction, Construction Technology, or similar academic discipline at an accredited university or college.
The Retail Contractors Association is a national organization of high caliber retail contractors united to provide a solid foundation of ethics, safety, quality and professionalism within the retail construction industry.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following:
- United States Citizen.
- Be an undergraduate student of Construction Science, Construction Management, Building Construction, Construction Technology, or similar academic discipline at an accredited university or college.
- Enrolled as a full-time student and enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester credit hours (or equivalent quarter hours) during the time he/she is receiving scholarship assistance (Fall 2018).
- Demonstrate a declared interest in pursuing a career in commercial construction following graduation.
- Be in good standing when selected, good academic standing is defined as a 3.25 GPA in the major and a 3.0 GPA overall.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to apply for the scholarship program, you can go through the given link and download the application form:
Applicants must submit following documents along with the applications:
- Completed Application
- Personal Statement (no more than 2 pages)
- Unofficial Transcript
- Letter of Reference (sent separately from other materials)
Applicants must send all the completed applications and material at the address given below:
- Email: one PDF document file only to info-at-retailcontractors.org
- Mail: Retail Contractors Association, Attn: Scholarship, 400 North Washington Street, Suite 300, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Fax: 703-683-5480
The candidate who will win the scholarship program will receive a one-time scholarship award in the amount of $1,500.
Detailed Information Link: