Award Amount: $1,000
Number of Awards: One (1)
Deadline: July 31st, 2018
Winner Announcement: August 15, 2018
Tiftickjian Law Firm, P.C. is a Colorado law firm that is excited to announce the “Annual Juvenile Justice Law School Scholarship”. The scholarship program is inviting those students who must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited law school within the United States. The program assists students with attending law school with an interest in juvenile justice.
Tiftickjian Law Firm, P.C. is a Colorado law firm with a focus on DUI defence.It provides over 30 years of defense experience as a defiance attorney and former public defender.
In order to participate in the scholarship, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted to an accredited law school within the United States.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.50 or higher.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the following documents must be provided for consideration:
- A completed application( you will download through the given link:https://www.criminallawdenver.com/wp-content/uploads/Tiftickjian-Scholarship-Application-2018.docx)
- All candidates will provide an official copy of a current academic transcript.
- An essay of not more than three pages describing how you think juvenile justice could be improved to rehabilitate juvenile’s and keep them out of the criminal justice system.
Application materials should be emailed to publicrelations-at-criminallawdenver.com or mailed to:
Tiftickjian Law Firm, P.C.
600 S. Cherry St. #1105
Denver, CO 80246
- Tiftickjian Law Firm, P.C., will provide one award up to $1,000.
- The scholarship is to be used exclusively for law school tuition and related expenses.
- It will be made payable to the award recipient to cover these expenses.
Detailed Information Link: