Award Amount: $7,500
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 10, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. in partnership with UNCF provides “Toyota/UNCF Scholarship 2017”. To be eligible applicants must be U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident enrolled full-time at Bethune-Cookman University, Clark-Atlanta University, Morehouse College, Spelman College, Tuskegee University or Xavier University at Louisiana. UNCF’s mission is to build a robust and nationally-recognized pipeline of under-represented students who, because of UNCF support, become highly-qualified college graduates.
Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. is the North American Toyota sales, marketing, and distribution subsidiary devoted to the U.S. market. Founded in 1957 in California, TMS currently employs more than 6,500 people.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Applicant must have minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident.
- Applicants must be college freshman
- Students enrolled full-time at Bethune-Cookman University, Clark-Atlanta University, Morehouse College, Spelman College, Tuskegee University or Xavier University at Louisiana.
Instructions for Applying:
If you are interested to b applying for the scholarship, firstly you may register yourself by the given link:
- A one-page essay describing their career aspirations.
- Candidates must also invite two references
The selected recipients will received a scholarship up to $7,500.
Detailed Information Link: