Award Amount: $2,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 13th, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
If you are planning to enroll in nursing or already enrolled you have a chance to apply for this “Future U.S. Nurse Scholarship” sponsored by Travel Nurse Source Agency. Students who are a legal US resident and either a current student of a baccalaureate or higher degree in an accredited U.S. nursing school in good academic can apply for the scholarship. Through the scholarship program, the agency helps nurse find traveling assignments in hospitals and facilities in all 50 states.
A leader in the travel nurse vertical since 2006, Travel Nurse Source works with the country’s top agencies to find the perfect candidates for the nations hardest to fill positions. Nurses submit an easy online application that allows staffing companies to compete for their talents offering them access to coveted nursing assignments.
To be considered for a scholarship, the application must:
- Applicants must be a legal US resident.
- Students must be either (1) a current student of a baccalaureate or higher degree in an accredited U.S. nursing school in good academic standing.
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better, or (2) accepted into a baccalaureate or higher program for the upcoming semester.
Instructions for Applying:
You can apply through the given link:
Applicants are required to provide all of the following documents in order to be considered:
- Unofficial transcript (winning finalists will mail unopened official transcripts)
- Letter from Admissions confirming acceptance
- School acceptance letter
- Official enrollment verification form
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understood the Travel Nurse Source Future U.S. Nurses Scholarship Requirements
- Submit a readable copy of your essay
- Submit a clear headshot no smaller than 200 pixels (width) of yourself. The image file must be the PNG or.JPG format.
Travel Nurse Source is awarding a $2,000.00 scholarship to a nursing student who composes a winning essay.
Detailed Information Link: