Award Amount: $12000 USD
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: September 18, 2017
Winner Announcement: September 28, 2017
You have a chance to win a trip for two to the Tucson Jazz Festival in Arizona by entering this “Tucson Jazz Festival Contest” which is sponsored by Newark Public Radio, Inc. Tucson Jazz Festival Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years or older at the time of entry. The sweepstake is free there is no fee to enter and win the sweepstake.
WBGO (88.3 FM, “Jazz 88”) is a public radio station broadcasting from Newark, New Jersey with its transmission system located on top of 4 Times Square in New York City, New York. The station primarily plays jazz music.
In order to be eligible for the contest, applicants must:
- Applicants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Sweepstakes is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico).
Instructions for Applying:
- If you want to apply for this sweepstake contest you must check the given link: https://pledge.wbgo.org/epledgenow
- If you do not wish to pledge you can enter by calling 1-800-499-9246 during the Sweepstakes Period and giving your name, address, email address (if any), and daytime telephone number.
- Approximately retail value of the sweepstake prize is $12000 USD.
- Two (2) Roundtrip Airline vouchers on Southwest Airlines to Tucson, AZ.
- Two (2) VIP Festival Passes (Choose any 3 concerts).
- Three (3) Night hotel accommodations at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort.
Detailed Information Link: