Number of Awards: 1award per academic year
Application Deadline: October 26, 2017, for fall and March 29, 2018, for spring
The Graduate School of Arts and Sciences School of Engineering at Tufts University is pleased to announce the Graduate Student Research Competition (GSRC). The competition is open to any graduate student who is enrolled in a doctoral or master’s program in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences or the School of Engineering. The GSRC supports the research of graduate students by providing funding for expenses including equipment, materials, and supplies, Research participant compensation, Expenses of travel to conduct research.
Tufts University is a private research university incorporated in the municipality of Medford, Massachusetts, United States. Tufts College was founded in 1852 by Christian Universalists who worked for years to open a nonsectarian institution of higher learning.
To Eligible, the applicants must be a graduate student enrolled in a doctoral or master’s program in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences or the School of Engineering.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants can submit an online application form through the given link: https://asegrad.tufts.edu/gsrc-application-form
Submit your proposal: The following documents are required, and comprise a complete proposal:
- Application Cover Sheet– Note, if applicable, other sources of funding. If this is a retroactive request, list all expenses requested for reimbursement in the itemized budget and submit the original receipts.
- Abstract- in 200 words summarizes your proposed project and its significance to your work and the field as a whole.
- Project Prospectus– In 1000 words describe the project you are proposing for GSRC funding.
- Itemized Budget- List and justify all items for which GSRC funding is requested. Even if the budget is no more than one or two items, this list must be submitted as a separate Exhibit.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Support- The letter of support may be sent separately by email.
The applicants may submit your proposal and complete application form electronically to GSAS-at-tufts.edu.
Sixteen awards are available each semester. The maximum amount of an award is $1,000 and students are limited to one award per academic year.
If you have any question ask directly to ArianaHajmiragha at gsas-at-tufts.edu or 617.627.4191