Award Amount: $45,000
Number of Awards: 5
Deadline: October 27, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Financial education is key to your self-sufficiency and peace of mind. At U.S. Bank, Financial Genius offer tools and resources to help empower you to make informed financial decisions and create brighter futures for yourself and your family. The U.S. Bank National Association is pleased to announce the U.S. Bank Financial Genius 2017 Scholarship. The program is available to college-bound high school seniors or current undergraduate college students who are enrolled at an eligible two- or four-year college or university.
U.S. Bank National Association provides commercial banking services for individuals, businesses, and institutions.U.S. Bancorp is a bank holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is the parent company of U.S. Bank, National Association, known as U.S. Bank, which is ranked 5th on the list of largest banks in the United States.
To eligible the applicant must meet all the following criteria:
- Legal residents of the 50 United States (except FL and NY) and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), are eligible to apply
- The applicant must at least 13 years or older
- The applicant must be high school seniors or current undergraduate students who are enrolled by September 1, 2017, at an eligible two- or four-year U.S. college or university (“entrant”)
- The applicants who are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence must obtain consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter
- Employees, officers, directors of U.S. Bank (“Sponsor”), BI WORLDWIDE (“Administrator”), EverFi, Inc., their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, agents, advertising/promotion agencies, individuals engaged in the development, production, or distribution of materials for, or implementation of the Promotion (collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members or those living in their same household as any person in any of the preceding categories are not eligible to enter or win a prize.
How to Apply:
To apply for the U.S. Bank Scholarship, the applicant must submit online application through the given link: https://www.usbank.com/community/financial-education/scholarship-application-form.html
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Grand Prize (1): a $20,000 scholarship prize. The prize will be directly awarded to the winner’s U.S. college/university at which winner is enrolled and must be used towards the winner’s academic financial support and qualifying expenses (e.g. tuition, books and other educational materials, and fees) and/or determined by Sponsor and University.
- Additional Prizes (4): one $10,000 and three $5,000 scholarship prizes are also available. The prize will be directly awarded to the winner’s U.S. college/university at which winner is enrolled and must be used towards the winner’s academic financial support and qualifying expenses (e.g. tuition, books and other educational materials, and fees) and/or determined by Sponsor and University.
- Limit one (1) prize per person.
Link for More Information: