Award Amount: Unpaid Internship
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: October 5, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The U.S. Department of State is thrilled to announce a “U.S. Department of State Student Internship Program”. You are eligible to apply for the Department’s unpaid internship program if you have not yet completed your registration at a college or university for graduate or post-graduate studies (including law school) or are awaiting an admissions determination for graduate or post-graduate studies (including law school). This program is designed to provide substantive learning experiences in a foreign affairs environment.
The U.S. Department of State consists of bureaus and offices responsible for handling various interests and policy initiatives of the Department. Each bureau handles issues that range from climate change to human rights, and bureaus work together to advocate the mission of the U.S. Department of State overseas.
To apply all applicants must:
- U.S. citizenship
- Have good academic standing
- Successfully complete a background investigation
- Be able to receive either a Secret or Top Secret clearance.
- You may be subject to random drug testing.
Furthermore, you must be:
- A student. This means you have been accepted for enrollment, or are enrolled as a degree-seeking student in an accredited college or university
- A full- or part-time continuing college or university junior or graduate student (including graduating seniors intending to go on to graduate school). An applicant is considered a junior if he/she will have completed all sophomore credits (60 or more hours or 90 quarter hours) by the time the internships begins and will be entering at least the junior year immediately upon completion of the internship.
Instructions for Applying:
If you want to apply for this internship program you should check the given link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/478314100
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Your current or most recent transcript per the instructions below.
- Both official and unofficial transcripts.
- However, if you are selected for an internship, you will be required to provide official transcripts before starting your internship.
The U.S. Department of State Student Internship Program is an unpaid internship with the opportunity to work in U.S. Embassies throughout the world, as well as in various bureaus located in Washington, D.C.
Detailed Information Link:
If you are having technical difficulties you can email to Mgshelp-at-monster.com or phone (866-656-6830).