Award Amount: Internship provide academic development
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Enroll via WebReg October 13, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Academic Internship Program (AIP) is an upper division, credit-bearing special studies course open to juniors and seniors in all academic disciplines. AIP provides the opportunity to earn academic credit for an internship related to your studies and professional/career goals and writing a research paper under the guidance of a UCSD Faculty Advisor.
The UC San Diego Academic Internship Program provides an opportunity for eligible juniors and seniors to earn course credit for substantive internships related to their academic and career goals. As an academic program, AIP strives to facilitate partnerships that lead to genuine learning opportunities for students, and create value for our community partners.
- International students can participate in AIP
- At least 90 units and 2.5 GPA.
- For all paid internships and some unpaid internships, international students may be required to obtain Curricular Practical Training (CPT) or other authorization.
- EAP students can participate in AIP as long as they have and maintain at least 2.5 GPA.
Instructions for Applying:
You can go through the given link: https://aip.ucsd.edu/students/apply-aip.html
- Academic internships that foster career, personal and academic development
- Service learning initiatives for faculty interested in integrating a service-related fieldwork component into the curriculum
- Customized partnerships with campus departments and programs interested in integrating internships with departmental objectives
- Top notch talent for corporate and community organizations committed to fostering a culture of learning
- Learning Agreement form due September 29, 2017
- Deadline to enroll via WebReg October 13, 2017
Detailed Information Link:
Have any problem you can contact:
Academic Internship Program
9500 Gilman Drive, Mail code: 0175W
La Jolla, CA 92093-0175
Phone: (858) 534-4355