Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: 2500 Web Developer seats available
Deadline: November 30, 2017 (8:59 pm PST)
Winner Announcement: Not Known
Are you interested to earn a Developer Scholarship from Google? Hurry up! The Udacity, Inc. is excited to announce the “Udacity Google Developer Scholarship”. Here is a scholarship open to US residents who are eager to master web and mobile development skills. The program is provided to higher education for the basic human right, and they seek to empower those students to advance their education.
Udacity is a for-profit educational organization founded by Sebastian Thrun, David Stevens, and Mike Sokolsky offering massive open online courses (MOOCs).Udacity mission is to bring accessible, affordable, engaging, and highly effective higher education to the world.
Eligible applicants will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- The applicants must be legal residents of the United States
- The applicants must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- No programming experience required.
- Join the rapidly growing community of mobile and web developers in cities and towns across the US.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant must create a new account or log-in to register and submit an online application through the given link:
This is a fully funded scholarship. Potential Winners will be required to sign, notarize, and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity.
- Top 1,500 students from the Beginner Track will be awarded scholarships to the Front-End Web Developer Nanodegree Program.
- Top 1,000 students from the Intermediate Track will be awarded scholarships to the Mobile Web Specialist Nanodegree Program.
Detailed Information Link: