Title: Under Armour’s Summer League Internship Program
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: December 15, 2017 at 11:59PM ET
Current college students have a chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports through this Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing their mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. Groups throughout Under Armour have several opportunities to join the team, whether you’re studying design, the sciences, the arts, humanities, engineering, or business.
Under Armour, Inc. is an American company that manufactures footwear, sports, and casual apparel. Under Armour’s global headquarters is located in Baltimore, Maryland. Under Armour was founded in 1996 by Kevin Plank, a then 23-year-old former special team’s captain of the University of Maryland football team.
To be Applying for the position applicants must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- Meet the position-specific graduation date and degree criteria.
- Commute or relocate to the location of the internship – most roles based in Baltimore, MD.
- Able to complete a 10-12 week internship between May 14, 2018, and August 28, 2018.
- Have or obtain authorization to work in the United States for the duration of the internship.
- Be a current full-time college student with at least one academic term remaining following an internship:
- An undergraduate or masters degree between December 18 and May 20
- Completing an undergraduate program on May 18
- Continuing immediately into a graduate program in fall 18.
How to Apply:
Applications must be completed by the given link: