Award Amount: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: October 6, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The United Negro College Fund (UNCF)is pleased to announce the Wm Wrigley scholarship. To eligible, candidates should be majoring engineering (chemical, mechanical, electrical, industrial), business, finance, accounting, chemistry, economics, computer science or marketing.The program provides financial assistance to junior and seniors who are attending a UNCF college/university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
The United Negro College Fund, or UNCF, is an American philanthropic organization that funds scholarships for black students and general scholarship funds for 37 private historically black colleges and universities. It was incorporated on April 25, 1944, by Frederick D. Patterson, Mary McLeod Bethune, and others, its headquartered at 1805 7th Street, NW in Washington, D.C.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Candidates should be majoring engineering (chemical, mechanical, electrical, industrial), business, finance, accounting, chemistry, economics, computer science or marketing
- Junior and senior students attending a UNCF college/university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Academic Classification: college junior, college senior, college 5th-year senior
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/8f7e7906-179f-4966-b669-e87be6fac099?auto=Apply
In order to have a completed application package, candidates must include:
- Authorization form
- Essay (prompt and instructions located in the appropriate section)
The scholarship will provide an award up to $5,000 depending on the financial need of the student as verified by the attending University or College.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions, contact by email to Kenya Gray at kenya.gray-at-uncf.org