The Universidad Autonoma De Madrid which established in 1968, is a Spanish Public University. It is commonly known as UAM or “la Autónoma”. The main campus of the university has been located in Cantoblanco, a rural area in the northern outskirts of Madrid. Throughout its history, the Autonomous University of Madrid has become one of Spain’s most prominent Higher Education Institutions. The university provides the Spanish undergraduate degrees which are fully recognized.
The Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM) is a current university which gives the best education of students. Also, the university has several sports facilities, including covered and open swimming pools. The UAM holds various both in-house and inter-university competitions, and its students are university champions in a number of different sports. The UAM participates in the High-level Athletes Program funded by the National Sports Council (CSD).
- Madrid’s Autonomous University (UAM) was founded in 1968, initially without its own campus.
- UAM has been a Campus of International Excellence (CIE) since 2009.
- The CIE UAM+CSIC project represents a quantum leap in terms of strategy of this university.
The primary goal of the university to make an internationally recognized physical campus, which is attractive to students, teaching and administrative staff combines with quality services, research, teaching and management for a marked social, economic and cultural impact.
- The World University Ranking (2016–17) 301-350
- The subject “Mathematics” the university was ranked within top 51-75 universities in the world.
Studying at Universidad Autonoma De Madrid
Universidad Autonoma De Madrid: Subjects
- Arts & Humanities
- Engineering & technology
- Business & Economics
- Physical sciences
- Social sciences
- Clinical, pre-clinical & health
- Life sciences
- The average fees for this university is £1,010 (€1,200)
Facilities for international students
- The International Relations Office provides support and the Reception Centre for the students.
- Foreign students are allocated a guide.
- Address: Ciudad Universitaria de Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34 91 497 50 00
- E-mail: general-at-uam.es
- Website: https://www.uam.es/ss/Satellite/en/home.htm