Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Charles III University of Madrid) is a public university in the Community of Madrid, Spain, founded in 1989. It is the first university in Spain and the third in Europe in the number of its students participating in the Erasmus student exchange programs.
The university actively encourages the personal development of all those connected to the higher education community. All their activities are guided by the values of merit, ability, efficiency, transparency, fairness, equality and respect for the environment.
Recently, the Carlos III International School was inaugurated; its goal of this university is being to boost international non-European exchange programs with the USA and Asia, among others. It offers a broad range of master’s and bachelor’s degree programs in English and nearly 20% of the student body is made up of international students. It is the best university in Spain.
Carlos III University of Madrid (UC3M) was established by an Act of the Spanish Parliament on 5 May 1989, within the framework of the University Reform Act of 1983. From the outset it was intended to be a relatively small, innovative, public university, providing teaching of the highest quality and focused primarily on research. Their first Chancellor was Professor Gregorio Peces-Barba.
The mission of Carlos III University of Madrid is to contribute to the improvement of society through the teaching of the highest quality and cutting-edge research in line with stringent international guidelines. The University aspires to excellence in all its activities, with the aim of becoming one of the top universities in Europe.
- The undergraduate degrees in Business Administration, Economics and Law are ranked first, first and second respectively among those offered by public and private universities in Spain.
- It’s Master and Ph.D. programs also rank top in the country.
- The Department of Economics is among the 50 best worldwide, and in the top 10 worldwide best in Econometrics.
- It also ranks among the world’s top 150 universities in employability according to the QS Graduate Employability Ranking
Studying at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
The UC3M has 19872 students, being similar in size to some of the major European universities, such as Paris II, Uppsala, Maastricht, Tilburg, Cambridge and Oxford (all of which have on the order of between 14,000 and to 22,000 students).
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degrees
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid: Subjects
- Arts & Humanities
- Physical Science
- Engineering & Technology
- Social Sciences
- Clinical, pre-clinical & health
- Student Services
- Housing Services
- Library Services
- Medical Services
- Address: Calle Madrid, 126, 28903 Getafe, Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34 916 24 95 00
- Website: https://www.uc3m.es
You can also join our facebook page kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/