The University of Carabobo (Spanish: Universidad de Carabobo), founded in 1833, is an autonomous, public university of Venezuela located in Valencia, Venezuela. It offers graduate and postgraduate studies in different areas. There are around 65000 students, mostly coming from the central part of the country.
Universidad de Carabobo (UC) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. Universidad de Carabobo (UC) offers courses and the program leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study.It is the unique university for students.
The main aim of this university is creation, development, and dissemination of innovative and also gives the competitive and socially relevant knowledge for the ethical and integral training of professionals and technicians, highly qualified, with a sense of citizenship, promoters of social, political and economic changes, leading to the consolidation of freedom, democracy and well-being.
To be a public, democratic, participatory, innovative and integral University; of high valuation and national and international prestige, paradigm of social management and ethical horizon of the society; closely linked with its environment; forging of citizens and professionals of high qualification; promoter of critical thinking, generating knowledge and technological platform of the new times.
- To set up a team to update and modernize the academic organizational structure in order to develop a valid proposal for reorganization of teaching and research activities.
- Conduct a feasibility study and preparation for the establishment of a central coordinating unit for the promotion, contracting and administration of studies, projects and consultancies to third parties as a means to obtain additional income.
- Implement a permanent strategic management system for all central units for the review.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive system of monitoring and documentation of the regional environment, with emphasis on demographic, social, political, economic and technological indicators, designed to facilitate the diagnosis and planning of both the Institution and organizations in its area of influence.
Academic & Administration:
This 184 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. UC also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students as well as administrative services.
Studying at University of Carabobo
The University of Carabobo has around 65,000 undergraduate and graduate students, mostly coming from the central part of the country.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- Doctorate Degree
University of Carabobo: Subjects
- Basic sciences
- Education Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Venezuelan Literature
- Student Services
- Housing Services
- Library Services
- Medical Services
- Financial Aids
- Social work
- Address: Naguanagua 2005, Carabobo, Venezuela
- Phone: +58 241-6004000
- Website: http://www.uc.edu.ve