The University of Cincinnati is a comprehensive public research university in the U.S. state of Ohio that was founded in 1819. It is one of America’s top public research institutions with a student population of 44,251. The university committed to excellence and diversity in their students, faculty, staff, and all of their activities. It is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrollment of over 44,000 students, making it the second largest university in Ohio and one of the 50 largest universities in the United States
The University of Cincinnati is a public school that offers hundreds of programs of study, including graduate degrees in business, law, and engineering. The university also is a part of the University System of Ohio, has several highly ranked fine arts and health master’s programs.
“The University of Cincinnati serves the people of Ohio, the nation, and the world as a premier, public, urban research university dedicated to undergraduate, graduate, and professional education, experience-based learning, and research.”
- Provide a foundation for student persistence through a developmentally purposeful agenda.
- Help students develop a sense of institutional identity, connection points, and community
- Provide a good launch for students: clear, high, positive expectations, challenging and enjoyable, a constructive bridge from arrival to the first day of classes and to ongoing accomplishments within the first-year experience target learning areas.
- Provide a framework for a student experience of Welcome Weekend such that students are engaged intellectually and socially, actively channel their energies into positive endeavors and see themselves as moving toward success and achievement.
- Complement and align with Bearcat Bound Orientation and the First-Year Experience.
- University of Cincinnati’s ranking in the Best Colleges is 133 in National Universities.
- It has a total undergraduate enrollment of 25,860, its setting is urban, and the campus size is 202 acres.
- It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar.
University Of Cincinnati Campus
The University of Cincinnati boasts a beautiful urban campus with wide open green spaces, rolling hills, and unique architecture. They would argue it’s one of the best campuses in the nation but don’t just take our word for it.
The student-faculty ratio at the University of Cincinnati is 17:1, and the school has 38.9 percent of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at the University of Cincinnati include Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Health Professions and Related Programs, Engineering, Visual and Performing Arts, and Education.
Cost & Financial Aid
- At the University of Cincinnati, 49 percent of full-time undergraduates receive some kind of need-based financial aid, and the average need-based scholarship or grant award is $6,192.
- Its in-state tuition and fees are $11,000 (2017-18); out-of-state tuition and fees are $26,334 (2017-18).
The University of Cincinnati has a total undergraduate enrollment of 25,860, with a gender distribution of 50 percent male students and 50 percent female students.
University Of Cincinnati Departments
- Africana Studies
- Biological Sciences
- English and Comparative Literature
- German Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Political Science
- Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
- Address: 2600 Clifton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45220, USA
- Phone: +1 513-556-6000
- Website: http://www.uc.edu/
You can also join our facebook page for latest updates kindly go through the given link: https://www.facebook.com/DevelopingCareer/