Award Amount: $1000
Number of Awards: One
Deadline: Thursday, Nov. 9th at 5:00 p.m
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The University of Connecticut (UConn) is pleased to offer a scholarship program named as “Martin Horn Scholarship”. To be applying for the scholarship you have an active role in community outreach and/or public service projects and you must be a Communication major. The Department contributes to the community through outreach efforts, excellent teaching, and by conducting and presenting socially meaningful empirical research. Recipients of this award will contribute to this mission.
The University of Connecticut (UConn) was founded in 1881 and is a public land grant, National Sea Grant and National Space Grant research university in Storrs, Connecticut, United States. UConn is one of the founding institutions of the Hartford, Connecticut/Springfield, Massachusetts regional economic and cultural partnership alliance known as New England’s Knowledge Corridor.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be a Communication major.
- Provide evidence of specific academic or extracurricular activities or accomplishments related to the mission of the Department of Communication.
- Have an active role in community outreach and/or public service projects.
- Display academic excellence in Communication courses.
- Express financial need for the award.
Instructions for Applying:
Interested applicants must fill out the application form by the given link:
The scholarship committee will select one recipient to receive the $1000 scholarship.
Detailed Information Link: