Job/Position Title: Psychopathology Lab Conducts Research
Salary Range: Not known
Application Deadline: Ongoing
The Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduate is glad to offer the Developmental Psychopathology Lab Conducts Research Assistantship to students in which how children develop behavior problems as well as positive adjustment. Through the program, students are a focus on the development of self-regulation skills and the consequences of children’s self-regulation skills for their school readiness.The goal of their lab is to improve understanding of how children develop behavior problems from a very early age of 3to7 years.
The Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduates (ICRU) was created in 2006 as a collaboration between the Office of the Provost and the Office of the Vice President for Research. Through partnerships with various campus programs, combined with acceptance and validation from faculty, staff, students, and the university.
Eligibility is given below:
- The applicants are a two-semester commitment for three credit hours (9 hours/week of working in the lab, plus 1-hour weekly lab meeting) each semester is preferred.
- Experience with young children is highly desirable.
- Completion of introductory courses in research methods and statistics is desirable but not required.
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application through the given link: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6foZRkaDKfsPf49
- Volunteer – with 0-credit hour registration for transcript recognition.
- Academic Credit – as a 1to 4 credit hour independent study, graded A-F or pass/fail.
If you have questions, please contact the Developmental Psychopathology Lab at devpsy-lab-at-uiowa.edu