Title: Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: October 9, 2017
The University of Northern Colorado is seeking applications for an Assistant Athletic Director for Compliance. This position will be responsible for management of the day-today operations of the compliance office and adherence of NCAA, Big Sky, and Department of Athletics rules and regulations for 19 varsity sports. This position will have sound, dynamic/innovative leadership and vision for all operational aspects of the compliance office.
The University of Northern Colorado (UNC) is a public baccalaureate and graduate research university with approximately 12,000 students and six colleges. Founded in 1889, the university’s main campus is located in Greeley, Colorado, about an hour north of Denver, with extended campus locations in Loveland, Denver, and Colorado Springs.
To be eligible, the student must possess
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum of three years of full-time experience in an athletics compliance office, preferably at the Division I level.
- Masters or law degree, experience with Legislative Database (LSDBi), Compliance Assistant (CAi) and recruiting software (i.e. Jump Forward).
How to Apply:
To apply for the position, you may check the given link:
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- List of References
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Benefits available include health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, as well as a selection of several defined contribution retirement programs.
- Dependents and spouses of UNC Employees who are employed as 0.5 FTE or above are entitled to and eligible for Dependent Tuition Grants.
- These tuition grants will cover in-state tuition charges.
- Other benefits may be available based on position.