Title: Product Manager Intern
Salary Range: Not Known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
At the University of Washington, Redfin is announcing a Product Manager Intern position– Seattle & San Francisco. As a Product Manager Intern, you’ll join a small, passionate team working to empower customers and real estate agents by delivering delightful user experiences that solve real problems. Most interns’ projects go into production within the 12-week internship, so you’ll experience the full lifecycle, including receiving and reacting to user feedback. You will work with engineers to build an execution plan for your product and prioritize what’s most important. Redfin is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
The University of Washington (commonly referred to as UW, simply Washington, or informally “U-Dub”) is a large, public flagship research university in Seattle, Washington, established in 1861. Washington is one of the oldest universities on the West Coast. It has three campuses, with the oldest and largest being located in the University District of Seattle and two others in Tacoma and Bothell.
- Working toward a degree in computer science (CS), engineering, or another related field
- Ability to synthesize information to help identify what a winning product looks like and how it will succeed strategically with our users
- Communication skills that allow you to articulate the vision for your product and get others excited about it
- Leadership skills that allow you to partner with our engineers and business executives
- Customer service focus and a zeal for building addictive user experiences
- Knowledge and interest in human-computer interactions and basic CS fundamentals
How to Apply:
Applicants can be applying for the internship by the given link:
- Competitive compensation packages with a salary
- Relocation and housing stipend
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more