Award Amount: US $1000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 20, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
iCompareFX Company is glad to offer the Scholarship named as “iCompareFX Students Scholarship” program. The program is available those students who are studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field. The program is intended to help individuals and businesses navigate the global money transfer market.
At iCompareFX, they provide in-depth knowledge about the money remittance services available to you by reviewing and comparing them. They evaluate and judge the services based on their efficiency, fees, security level, customer service, and their speed in processing a request, as well as their other benefits to find the one that is the best for you.
To eligible, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidates must be an American resident 18 years or over.
- The candidates must be a full-time student and able to prove they are studying at a College or University in America
- All candidates must be studying in one of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business, IT, Digital Design or any e-business related field
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, students should submit the following:
- All applicants will submit the current resume/CV
- Applicants will submit the enrollment confirmation letter of the Course and University / College where the applicant studies.
- A letter outlining why this scholarship can help your future career (maximum of 400 words).
All applicants will submit their materials by email to scholarship.usa-at-icomparefx.com.
iCompareFX .com Company will provide the US $1000 towards tuition and living fees for deserving candidates.
Detailed Information Link:
For Inquiries, you can contact to Jon at jon.delacruz-at-icomparefx.com.