Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: November 5, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The U.S. Department of Agriculture is inviting the applications for the Borlaug Global Research Alliance Fellowships.The Fellowship program is open to residents of the Colombia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam. It will provide early-to-midcareer agricultural research scientists, faculty, and policymakers with individual training opportunities in resilient agricultural research.
The United States Department of Agriculture, also known as the Agriculture Department, is the U.S. federal executive department responsible for developing and executing federal laws related to farming, agriculture, forestry, and food. It aims to meet the needs of farmers and ranchers, promote agricultural trade in the United States and internationally.
The list eligibility criteria are given below:
- The applicants must be citizens of an eligible country.
- The applicants must be fluent in English.
- The applicants must have completed a Master’s or higher degree.
- The applicants must be in the early or middle stage of their career, with at least two (but not more than 10) years of practical experience.
- The applicants must be employed by a university, government agency or research entity in their home country.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, the candidates can submit via the online application through the given link: https://borlaug.myreviewroom.com/
The following information will be submit required:
- Completed application form
- 2-3 page program proposal and action plan
- Signed approval from applicant’s home institution
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official copy of transcript for college/university degree(s) received
- Copy of passport identification page
It will provide training and collaborative opportunities for agricultural research, international agricultural economics, leadership, and policy to researchers.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions about the application process, you can email at BorlaugFellowships-at-fas.usda.gov or support-at-myreviewroom.com.