Award Amount: Up to $2,000 ($500 per six-month term, up to four terms
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Western Governors University is excited to announce the Vision Scholarship Program.The program is open to those students who are pursuing bachelor and master degree programme. This scholarship program is for new WGU students only and students are eligible to apply for this scholarship up to 60 days prior to their start date and up to 60 days after starting a degree program.
Western Governors University is a private, nonprofit, online American university based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The university was founded by 19 U.S. governors in 1997 after the idea was formulated at a 1995 meeting of the Western Governors Association.The university uses a competency-based learning model, with students working online.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility:
- The applicants must enroll in bachelor and master degree: WGU Teachers College, College of Business, College of Information Technology, College of Health Professions.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- WGU employees and their spouses are not eligible to receive this scholarship.
- The applicants will submit the complete an application for admission.
- The applicants must be officially admitted to WGU.
Instructions for Applying:
To be applying for the scholarship applicants must check the given link: https://www.wgu.edu/wgu/app/app_step0
All applicants will Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
Each scholarship is worth up to $2,000 ($500 per six-month term, up to four terms), making WGU’s low tuition even more affordable, and can be applied to any degree program WGU offers.
Detailed Information Link: