Award Amount: $41,000+ travel trailer prize or one of three free vacations in Florida
Number of Awards: 4
Deadline: October 05, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. ET
Winner Announcement: November 30, 2017
Hurry up! Enter for your chance to win a travel trailer or cash worth up to $41,032. Visit St. Pete Clearwater is now sponsoring the Go-Gulf Coasting Sweepstakes that is administrated by the American Sweepstakes & Promotion Co.Inc. The contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), or Canada (excluding the Quebec province), who are at least 18 years old and have internet access at the time of entry.
The Visit St. Pete/Clearwater Meetings, Conventions and Event Services department provides meeting planners with extensive, reliable and dedicated assistance to help them put together the perfect meeting from start to finish.
In order to participate in the sweepstakes contest, entrants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia), or Canada (excluding the Quebec province).
- Who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of
- Employees of Sponsor, BVK, and the Administrator, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling or spouse) and/or household members and any other persons or entities associated with this Sweepstakes are ineligible to enter or win.
- Void outside of the USA and Canada, in the province of Quebec, or where prohibited/restricted by law.
Instructions for Applying:
To enter, the sweepstakes without submitting the online entry form, your complete name, street address, city, state, zip code, email, date of birth, plus daytime and evening telephone numbers through the given link:
- Grand Prize: The winner’s choice of either $15,000 in cash or an Airstream Basecamp travel trailer along with a selection of Visit St. Pete/Clearwater tote bag and shirts. (ARV: up to $41,032)
- 1st Prizes (3): A five-day trip for four to St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida including airfare, hotel, swag, and $500 for other expenses. (ARV: $3,604).
Detailed Information Link: