Title: Sports Business Development Internship Programme
Salary Range: Not Known
Application Deadline: January 2018 to June 2018
The Walt Disney Company is pleased to announce the Sports Business Development Internship programme for spring 2018. The Internship program must be recent graduate (undergrad or graduate) or graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in General Business, Economics, Finance or related field. A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The Walt Disney Company, commonly known as Disney, is an American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate. Disney was founded on October 16, 1923. The mission of The Walt Disney Company is to be one of the world’s leading producers and providers of entertainment and information.
- Must be enrolled in a college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR have graduated from college within the past six months OR be currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship.
- Not have already completed two consecutive (spring/fall) College or Professional Internship Programs.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization.
- Must provide full work availability.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months)
- What you bring to this role…
- Ability to quickly assess business models and work with cross-functional teams
- Strong problem-solving skills through the use of analytical methods and concepts
- Knowledge of Sales Distribution Channels or Sales Models
- Ability to develop clear and concise thoughts into recommendations and presentations
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Qualifications are:
- Recent graduate (undergrad or graduate) or graduate student pursuing a Master’s degree in General Business, Economics, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Current valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Operating a company vehicle is required for this role. Candidate must be willing and able to operate a company vehicle under inclement weather, including minimal lighting.
- GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply:
To apply, the candidates can enter online by register themselves through the given link:https://xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&noback=0&partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&jobid=474665&AL=1#jobDetails=474665_5039
In additional Information, applicants will be required materials, such as resume (outlining all of your required qualifications), a Cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest, College transcripts (official or unofficial), as well as you will be upload these documents are:
If you experience any difficulty with uploading documents, you can e-mail WDPR.Professional.Interns-at-disney.com
A limited amount of company-sponsored housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.