Award Amount: The student will receive a $2,500 award for full-time study or a $1,250 award for half-time study
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. CST on November 28, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
The Wells Fargo & Company is pleased to announce the Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities. The scholarship is granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, or national origin. The aim of the scholarship program is to help people with disabilities obtain the education or training necessary to succeed in the career path of their choice.
Wells Fargo & Company is an American international banking and financial services holding company. It is the world’s second-largest bank by market capitalization and the third largest bank in the U.S. by assets. In July 2015, Wells Fargo became the world’s largest bank by market capitalization, edging past ICBC.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must have an identified disability (defined as someone who has or considers themselves to have, a long-term or recurring issue that impacts one or more major life activity)
- The applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
- The applicants must be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll or who are already enrolled in full-time or half-time (at least 6 credits per term) undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2018-2019 academic year.
Instructions for Applying:
In order to apply, all applicants can submit an online application by creating a new account through the given link is: https://scholarsapply.org/pwdscholarship/register.php?
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- All applicants will submit a current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted.
- Transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course and term in which each course was taken.
- The applicants will submit a copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 used for the Financial Information Page.
The scholarship will cover the following:
The student will receive a $2,500 award for full-time study or a $1,250 award for half-time study.
Full-time student awards will renew for up to three additional years and half-time student awards will renew for up to seven years or until a bachelor’s degree is earned, whichever occurs first.
Detailed Information Link:
If you have any questions you can call them 1-844-402-0357 or e-mail at pwdscholarship-at-scholarshipamerica.org