Award Amount: A full waiver of tuition for one term
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: November 15
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The American University in Dubai is giving you chance to apply for this “The William Jefferson Clinton Scholars Program”. Students currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate degree candidates at an accredited four-year college/university in the United States are eligible to apply. AUD seeks to further the goals of the Clinton Presidential Foundation to strengthen the capacity of people in the US and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence.
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, founded in 1995. AUD is accredited regionally as a separate unit by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- The scholarship is only open to U.S. Citizen Students
- Currently enrolled as full-time undergraduate degree candidates at an accredited four-year college/university in the United States.
- A minimum of 3.0 CGPAor equivalent at the institution from which he/she is applying is required.
Instructions for Applying:
All interested applicants can go through the given link to download the application form:
You will be required to submit the following:
- A 500-word personal statement addressing the qualities that distinguish the applicant from The William Jefferson Clinton Scholars Program.
- One letter of recommendation;
- Official copy of the applicant’s current undergraduate transcript showing that the applicant:
- Has a minimum of 3.0 CGPA or equivalent at the institution from which he/she is applying.
- Has completed or is completing one full year of study as a full-time student at a four-year accredited U.S. college or university.
- A resume indicating work and leadership experience;
- Written approval from his/her advisor at his/her educational institution, indicating that the applicant is eligible to study abroad and have credits earned at AUD counted towards his/her degree program.
- The form can be submitted at a later stage once AUD schedule is released on our website
- Students of consent age or their legal guardian(s) must sign the following forms: Clinton Foundation Waiver; Disclosure of Educational Records Form, Reservation & Enrollment Agreement, Declaration Form, and Acknowledgment Form. Click here to download them.
- 1 passport size photo of AUD’s ID
- AUD Health History Form. This form must be signed and stamped by a Physician.
Send your complete application packet to the address given below:
The William Jefferson Clinton Scholars, American University in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, P. O. Box: 28282, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Clinton Scholars will receive:
- A full waiver of tuition for one term.
- Dormitory housing at the American University in Dubai on a shared-room basis.
Detailed Information Link:
You can contact for further information at the address given below:
The American University in Dubai
- O. Box: 28282, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 399 9000,
Fax +971 4 399 5585