Title: Hospitality & Culinary Internship
Salary Range: Not known
Consideration Date: Ongoing
Worldwide Internship Organization is announcing “Paid Hospitality & Internship In The USA” to give you a chance to create yours. This hospitality internship program is designed under the Exchange Visitor (J1) non-immigrant visa category for undergraduates and young professionals who desire to participate in work-and study-based exchange visitor programs in the USA. This internship program is designed for university students and recent graduates. Another important aspect is that you should consider applying 3 – 4 months before your desired starting date.
Worldwide Internship is an organization who creates life-changing experiences abroad for university students and young graduates through professional internships. The organization’s motto is to inspire students to go out of their comfort zone to boost their career globally.
All applicants must be:
- Being enrolled at a university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
- Only hospitality, tourism, and culinarily related majors…
- Be available for 6 or 12 months.
- Be between 18 to 27 years old.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
- Have full support from his university in order to sign an agreement with the host hotel and issue a recommendation letter to the embassy.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can fill the application form by the given link:
- Guaranteed cross-training internship placement.
- Potential cash compensations.
- Pre-departure orientation.
- Visa process assistance including the following forms required to get the visa.
- DS 7002.
- DS 2019
- SEVIS Fee.
- Assistance in finding housing.
- Insurance for the entire internship.
- Local support before and during your internship.
- Assistance and communication with your university for internship accreditation.