Award Amount: Varies
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: December 6, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not known
Elim Bible Institute and College are pleased to announce its Yale Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program, that is accepted from across sectors and around the world. In this program, each class of Fellows is a unique group: geographically balanced, and representative of a wide range of professions, talents, and perspectives. The program will run annually from mid-August to mid-December.
Maurice Raymond “Hank” Greenberg (born May 4, 1925) is an American business executive and former chairman and CEO of American International Group (AIG), which was the world’s 18th largest public company and the largest insurance and financial services corporation in history.
Applicants for the World Fellowship Program must meet each of the following requirements:
- Be In The Mid-Career StageFellows are at least five, and typically not more than 20, years into their careers, with demonstrated work accomplishments, and a clear indication of future contributions and excellence.
- The average age of a Greenberg World Fellow is 39, though there is no minimum or maximum age limit.
- Be Fluent In English An excellent command of the English language is essential.
- Be a citizen of a Country other than the United States while dual citizens are eligible, preference is given to candidates whose work is focused outside the US.
Instructions for Applying:
To apply, the applicant can submit an online application by login or create a new account through the given link:
Applicants will need to submit the following:
- Prior to the deadline, you may work on your application at any time and submit it when you are ready. After creating an account and accessing the online application, you can upload materials and request your letters of recommendation.
- Applicants are required to submit a Résumé/Curriculum Vitae (maximum 3 pages), three essays (500 words maximum each), and three letters of recommendation.
- Applicants also have the option of submitting a brief video statement. Complete instructions and essay topics can be found within the online application once you create an account.
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one- or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Detailed Information Link: