Award Amount: $5,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: Friday, November 17, 2017
Winner Announcement: Not Known
The Young Professionals Council (YPC) of the Chamber of Commerce is thrilled to announce “The Paradigm Award Scholarship Program”. The scholarship is awarded annually to women who wish to complete their undergraduate degrees while working full-time for Chamber member companies. The scholarship is designed to enhance and benefit the career aspirations of working women in the Greater Philadelphia area.
The Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia brings area businesses and civic leaders together to promote growth and create opportunity in our region. The Young Professionals Council (YPC) of the Chamber of Commerce for Greater Philadelphia offers networking, professional development, and volunteer opportunities to ambitious young professionals in the Greater Philadelphia region.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following eligibility
- A full-time employee, working at least 30 hours per week for a Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce member company.
- Completed at least one full year of college and must be currently enrolled (within the last 18 months) at a two or four years accredited institution working towards an undergraduate Masters and advanced degree candidates are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Have a minimum of five years full-time work experience
- Hold an exemplary work record
Instructions for Applying:
The application must be completed through the given link: http://chamberphl.com/paradigm/scholarship-criteria-and-application?platform=hootsuite
Have the following ready before you complete this application.
- Submit an official copy of your college transcript
- Submit two letters of recommendation including one from your supervisor at current employer
- Submit a 200-word essay on why you should be selected as a recipient of the Paradigm Scholarship for Working Women
- Submit a copy of your employer’s tuition reimbursement policy (if they have one)
- Current enrollment
- Potential for future success
The winner of this year’s award will receive $5,000 that must be used for tuition and/or books within a two-year period.
Detailed Information Link: