Award Amount: $3,000
Number of Awards: Not known
Deadline: September 30, 2017
Winner Announcement: October 31, 2017
The ZipRecruiter 2017 Scholarship Promotion is sponsored and administered by ZipRecruiter, Inc. In order to apply, the applicants must be enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States. One standard page digital upload submission (250 to 500 words). You can use text, images, infographics, diagrams, or anything else you can fit on one page.
ZipRecruiter was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Santa Monica, US. ZipRecruiter started as a tool to help small businesses distribute job postings affordably.
To be eligible for this award, you must:
- Be A legal resident of one of the fifty (50) the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be 18 years of age or older (or at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence).
- Be enrolled as a student at an accredited high school, college or university in the United States.
Instructions for Applying:
To enter the July Promotion, complete all the following steps (each, an “Entry“):
- Draft a 250-500-word essay on one of the following topics:
- Overview of your city and what makes it unique
- Overview of the job market that is unique to your city
- How ZipRecruiter can help you find you next job in your city
- During the July Promotion Entry Period, Go through the given link: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/scholarship
- Upload your essay
- Complete the entry form by inserting the information requested (“Entry Form“)
- Submit your Entry by clicking on the “Submit Entry” button
There will be one prize consisting of USD$3,000 to be applied towards the winner’s college expenses such as books, tuition, accommodation, etc.
Detailed Information Link: